0

Yellowbook Cam Glitch

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

How long before nba.com recognizes the fact that you can vote as many times as you want for a Yellowbook Cam "star"? I have voted about 50 million times for Ronny Turiaf and Ime Udoka, just to throw a wrench in the system. Actually, there are reasons I picked them. I love Udoka's defense, and Turiaf is a one-man show, even on the bench. Anyway, going into the fourth quarter, I have single-handedly brought Turiaf from 3% to 54% so far (8:07pm). Kobe is down from 74% to 30%, all since I started voting like my carpal tunnel depends on it!

But seriously, how can 74% of people want to see Kobe Bryant? TNT should have one quarter be a non-Kobe-cam quarter, if that's what it takes. Don't get me wrong - I love watching Kobe and getting the close up behind-the-curtain view of the game, but let's mix it up a little bit.

Also: Am I the only one sick of ABC forcing Eva Longoria into NBA coverage?

0 Responses to "Yellowbook Cam Glitch"