1 reactions

"Round X"/Playoff ad campaign

Friday, April 11, 2008

Call it "Round X": the last week or two of the NBA regular season. This year more than any other, teams fighting for position are within striking distance of top seeds. I mean, the distance between 1st and 8th place is only 4 games. Perhaps the biggest game for Friday night is New Orleans(1) at Los Angeles(2), as a Laker win would bring them within a half game of the Hornets in the loss column.

On another note, I'm not sure what to make of the new NBA ad campaign for the playoffs. You can view the ads to the right. It is a really good idea, I think, and well planned out and executed. But the videos do freak me out a little. Judge for yourself.

1 Responses:

Anonymous Says:

Playoffs just around the corner! I hate to say it by the Lakers will be hard to beat this year. GO BLAZERS!