0

San Antonio @ Dallas - A Lesson in Patience

Sunday, March 23, 2008

When I saw this matchup, I didn't think "Oh, how exciting it will be to watch two powerhouses battle for Western Conference playoff position!" My reaction was more like this: "Hmm... There's a game I can spare myself the agony of watching. Seriously, does the League and ABC really expect me to get fired up to watch Manu Ginobili "try to draw the contact" every three possessions? Or endure Tim Duncan getting a whistle every time he turns around? How about watching Dirk flop around like he's having a seizure and complain about lack of a foul? Attention, Dirk: If you get some body control and try to make a simple layup without losing your balance, you won't need a whistle to bail you out. Just play ball for once. Do it for the people, fellas... For the people.

0 Responses to "San Antonio @ Dallas - A Lesson in Patience"